Social media is a powerful tool and luckily enough, it’s right at our fingertips. A frequently asked question is, “does my business really need social media?” The answer is YES. It’s evident that most consumers discover brands for the first time on social media platforms. To put it into perspective, there are more than 4.2 billion active social media users worldwide & this is forever evolving. Say goodbye to traditional marketing – your potential customers are online waiting to find the reason why a product or service would benefit them.
Depending on your business as a whole (what services or products you offer) and what outcome you’re looking for with social media, determines which platform will be the most successful. The key to seeing results is consistency. It also takes some time to find your target audience, build high-quality content/ads, & allow whichever platform (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) to learn your business.
Social media is essential. Stop letting your competition get ahead! It’s time to step up your social marketing strategies & elevate your business.
Benefits to social media:
- • Cost-effective marketing
- • Helps with brand awareness
- • Vast targeting & retargeting
- • Tools to track leads & results
Here are 4 tips to elevate your business by using social media:
• Make sure your pages are business pages – A business page is different from a regular profile page because it’s actually a source of information for the user. Someone might be looking for store hours, an address to your office building, or they may even want to see reviews. Making sure the user’s experience is delightful is the first step to gaining trust. A business page also allows you to run targeted ads.\
• Connect with your customers & stay top of mind – Customers love when they can engage with a business. It makes them feel like they are talking to a real person & not a chat bot. Posting engaging/informative content – and regularly – on your pages increases visibility and builds loyalty.
• Learn more about your audience – It’s okay if you don’t actually know who your customers are. Social media platforms provide tools that measure these specific metrics. Even if you have an idea of who your customers are, you might be surprised.
• Increase website traffic – Not getting enough traffic on your site? Ads on social media can take users to specific website landing pages to make a purchase. Another great opportunity is to link blogs from your website to your social media pages.