2019 is just around the corner and if online marketing isn’t part of your marketing plan then you are falling way behind your competition. If you want to stay ahead of your competitors, you need to know all of the different digital marketing platforms that can help your business grow and profit in the new year. Your company has the potential to be so much more than it is currently and we want to help you grow it exponentially.
First of all, there is not one type of marketing tool that is going to make your company outrank your competitors. Absolutely word of mouth and networking can help you – but only to a point. Let’s talk about the different marketing strategies available to you and to your company.
- SEO – If you are not doing Search Engine Optimization, you are falling behind. Google rewards websites for new, fresh content and relevant websites. If you want your company to show up first in organic rankings, you need to be doing Search Engine Optimization fully and completely!
- Paid Advertising – Can’t find a good reason to spend money to get clients calling you? Tell that to the companies that are making tens of thousands of dollars by paying $3000 in advertising. As experts in digital marketing, we strongly encourage all businesses to take advantage of what paid-advertising can do for you. You will be pleasantly surprised.
- Social Media Management – If a potential can’t find you EVERYWHERE – it’s almost like you don’t exist. Having relevant and active social media accounts shows Google that you have a relevant online presence (and your potential clients see that as well)
- Google My Business – Google My Business is not something that you should just walk away from like it doesn’t matter. IT matters. If you are going to run paid advertising, you want to make sure your Google My Business listing is up-to-date and functioning properly.
- Call Tracking – Are you paying attention to where your leads are coming from? Do you have ROI Goals for the new year? If not, get them! These two elements are vital to helping you reach your goals and determining which online strategies to take next.
Does online marketing scare you? Is it confusing by nature and just not something you want to mess around with. Most people who do not use the benefits of digital marketing just don’t understand how it works and so they shy away from it. This is a major mistake for any business that wants to keep up with and out-do their competitors. In today’s market, you need to have an online presence and you need to be relevant. Get Found First can show you how to do that. We can walk you through the process of website analysis and development, Google Adwords and Search Engine Optimization, Understanding the importance of Social Media and Facebook marketing and why it doesn’t make sense to not be utilizing these marketing tools. If you have a plan for 2019 (or don’t) we’d love to talk to you and tell you how we can help you reach all of your current goals and then some. Call us today.